Rates & Purchase Order to German
We only accept written purchase orders with access details to your file(s), your full contact details including your VAT ID, billing address and phone number(s) for questions via our contact form or to our email addresses to toby@TobyFree.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org or preorders via our own online store (which is currently offline)
Our main translation agency is OneHourTranslation.com.
- Terms of Payment: Upfront payment (new clients) / 30 days net (existing clients)
- Payment methods: PayPal, SWIFT Transfer
We own a professional voice recording studio with external Nio 2|4 soundcard, Yamaha 01x digital mixer, Sennheiser headphones and Neumann condenser microphone with pop screen and a Windows workstation with 8 GB RAM. You can listen to a high german voice over demo on SoundCloud.com.
Certificates and Work Samples
Software localization is one of our specialist areas and therefore we are also familiar with HTML / XML / JSON formats and we use professional CAT software (MemoQ and MemSource) and speech recognition software for accurate and natural text input. For DTP and Audio / Video Editing we own and use the Adobe Master Collection (InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop).
Please describe which service(s) you wish when sending us your file(s) for getting a fixed price quote and please provide context references as URL links or attachments.
- German Translation (not sworn) / Software Localization
- Editing with QA-Report
- Proofreading with Track ChangeChanges
- Term Base Creation
- Translation Memory Alignment
- Additional Work (DTP, Video / Audio Editing, Linguistic Consultation …)
- High German Voice Over (middle-aged male with Hannover accent, deep, bright, voice over demo on SoundCloud.com)
- Voice Recording & Music Compositions
- Licences for TMX translation memory & TBX terminology glossary files
- 2012 – Translator for Technology, English/French to German (de-DE)
- 2003 – Software Developer (Java)
- 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.)
- 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
Encryption and Confidentiality
Your information will be treated as strictly confidential. Below you can also download our public S/MIME encryption key: email@example.com. You can install this certificate and enable the encryption in your email client.